Easy to use and powerful iOS client for Bugzilla - open source bug tracking system by Mozilla.
- Work with unlimited projects / products
- Swipe left and right between saved searches
- Create new tickets / bugs
- Edit bugs
- Search for tickets / bugs by ID, Assignee, Product, Component, Target Milestone, Importance, Severity, Status, Resolution, Hardware
- Sort tickets by ID, Product, Component, Assignee, Status, Resolution, Last modified date, Importance, Severity
- Update ticket / bug status
- Add comments like in a chat
- View attachments
- Upload attachments
- Resolve tickets
- Mark as Resolved
- Mark as Duplicate
- Supports Free text custom field
- Supports Multiple selection box custom field
- Supports Date custom fields
- Supports Drop-down custom fields
- Supports Large text custom fields
- Supports Integer custom fields
- Supports Date/Time custom fields
Bugit works with Bugzilla 5.0 and + versions. The endpoint for the REST interface is the rest.cgi script in your Bugzilla installation.
To learn more about how to connect to your own Bugzilla service read here https://www.bugzilla.org/docs/5.0/en/html/api/Bugzilla/WebService/Server/REST.html
Bugit by Talibro LLC does not track nor distribute any kind of information on user s account.
Read here for more info https://www.talibro.com/bug-tracker-privacy-policy/
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Bugit is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-07-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
Bugit (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.62 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.